GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day; TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. It is important to have the right skills and access to opportunities to ensure socio-economic development of the society.
National Skill Development Mission was launched by Government of India in 2015 on the occasion of Work Youth Skills Day to create convergence across sectors and States in terms of skill training programmes. Skill India emphasizes on skilling the youth as per industry guidelines and linkages towards employment and entrepreneurship development.
Third Planet Foundation believes and work towards the compete lifecycle of skilling, re-skilling and upskilling to placements, entrepreneurship and livelihood generation leading to holistic sustainable development.
Our projects aims to mobilize, train and place urban, semi-urban and rural underprivileged youth, women and men to create a pool of self-reliant people who cater as skilled manpower in the fast emerging industries and economy. We work towards facilitating livelihood skill gap analysis of the local market and industry mapping to provide skills linked with livelihood opportunities. Step-by-step process includes:
- Skill Gap Analysis
- Industry and Trade Mapping
- Centre of Excellence / Training Centre Set-up and Manpower Deployment
- Mobilization and Engagement
- Counselling, Screening and Enrolment
- Theory and practical Training (as per National Skill Development Corporation - NSDC and Sector Skill Council – SSC guidelines)
- Potential Employers Mapping and Engagement
- Exposure Visits
- Guest Lectures
- Live Projects
- Assessment and Certification – NSDC and SSC
- On the Job Training / Apprenticeship
- Placements and Entrepreneurship Development (minimum 70% assurance)
- Post Placement Tracking
- MIS, Monitoring & Evaluation – ongoing process
Third Planet Foundation also ensures all the trainees receive Soft Skills, Basic Communication and Personality Development training sessions to make them prepared, confident and presentable for the market absorption.
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and collaboration.
You can also connect with us at: 011 – 4168 5208 | 91 – 98113 42299